The patented Super-Skalper blade from ASGCO provides carry-back removal for high-speed belts and large-head pulleys typically found in above- and below-ground mining operations.
The E-Z Torque HD Tensioner is patented, made of 304 stainless steel, torsion springs that allow the blades to self-adjust throughout the entire life of the blade.
Features and benefits include:
- Durability – The large one-piece or three-piece (for tight spaces) over-sized mounting tube is designed to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- One-Time Tensioning – The patented E-Z Torque tensioner maintains constant tension throughout the life of the blade.
- Torque Spring – Provides a greater degree of tensioning per inch of blade, verses compression springs which require more tensioning adjustment for the life of the blade.
- Quick-Change Blade – Remove stainless steel pins to change-out blade.
- Lifetime Warranty – E-Z Torque tensioner system.
Super-Skalper HD Primary Belt Cleaners tackle the toughest carry-back applications.